Thursday, July 29, 2010

Great Norn Breed Race

Third Attempt
After the first two experiments going horribly wrong, it was time to return to the drawing board. I had already toyed with the idea of having a world cup style knockout competition. Since I was quickly running out of ideas I resorted to having a friend randomly pick numbers. I created an alphabetical breed list and the random numbers correspond with a breed on the list. Because I only currently have 25 norn breeds I went in search of a new breed and stumbled across the simple yet adorable Okapi norns. So in order to ensure there is an even number of norns to pair up I added the new Okapi’s to the competition.

Meanwhile, the first two rounds have been drawn and the fixtures are as follows:

Match 1

Bondi


versus
Purple Mountain

Match 2
Expressive Bruin

versus
Harlequin
So without further ado... Let the games begin! I am so confident that this system will be much easier to control that I now officially declare the Great Norn Breed Race started.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious idea and I very much hope you continue with the experiment.

    ReplyDelete